Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I take it back...

Forget everything I said in my last post... toss it out with the rubbish.  I want the first century church back, all of it, right NOW!  Well, maybe not all of it... but the part with the lions and the persecution of Christians... that's the part I want back.  Forget UFC on Saturday nights in Tulare (btw, did anything really happen on Saturday nights in Tulare before UFC?), let's get some good old lions and the Christians back in the ring.  I want Christians to be afraid again, afraid of the government, and I don't mean "Tea-Party" style, I mean afraid of oppression.  I want us to have to go underground, fear for our safety, have hand-signs and secret passwords.  I want us to be so busy trying to keep each other from prison, help each other survive, and caring for each other's needs that we have to band together like elephants surrounded by lions.  I want "Afghanistan-style" Christianity where being a believer means risking your life. Why, you ask, would anyone want this type of Christianity?  You tell me....

No comments:

Post a Comment