Saturday, September 12, 2009

One last thought before class tomorrow...

I want to throw this out and get your thoughts and I want to just stick to these verses here in Matthew 25:14-30.  I believe this verse is saying, quite simply, that when Christ comes back, he's expecting a return.  He's expecting that we've done more than just "no harm."  Now that's the easy part.  The part that I want your feedback on is this.... What if there had been a fourth servant who had gone out, invested the talents in what seemed like a sure-fire winner, and completely unexpectedly and without any fault on his/her part, lost it all.... what would the master have said to him or her?

1 comment:

  1. Brice -
    Do you have any of these books yet? It looks really interesting. I went ahead and purchased some for myself.

    ReplyDelete